Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage Dessert Tables

So we all know for the most part that the most awesome aspect of a wedding meal is dessert (okay, maybe that's just me - whatevs). A lot of people do the traditional cake thing and I love it (but it can get boring!). SO! having a dessert table is my personal favorite way to do dessert. Have a little bit of everything for everyone. This bride specifically did chocolate covered strawberries and mini cupcakes of all different flavors. At my wedding (I didn't have a full dessert table - boo - I had an amazing sampler of cupcakes, cheesecakes, and tiramisu - but did get rave reviews).  I like dessert tables because they are different and it's really easy to make a dessert table vintage and offbeat and you. And, it's also delicious. How great!
*pic from savethedateforcupcakes.com (check them out. adorable ideas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment