Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of My Life - Song of the Week

Honestly, I'm not sure why this song is coming as song of the week so late in the game. I have been obsessed with this particular song since I first heard it many moons ago in college (it's so sweet and went along with the whole emo thing I had going on). Also, I would marry Conor Oberst in a hot minute (lead singer of Bright Eyes - my favorite band in the entire universe). Anyway - as a wedding song it works perfectly - it's super indie and different and a little upbeat without being disgusting. I wanted to use it as my recessional but decided on "Home" (Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - see first song of the week) instead. Although, this is a perfect choice as well. Hope you love it as much as I do. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment