Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"I hear the music when I look at you..." (SONG OF THE WEEK)



Tired of the same old traditional wedding songs? I definitely am. I decided to dedicate a portion of this blog to a wedding song of the week (WOO!) that didn't make me sick when I thought of it (think: "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel). First choice? Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" - not only is it the song that my husband and I walked down the aisle to (after we said "i do") but it's such an absolutely adorable song that just makes me smile every time I listen to it. Whether you use it as your recessional or just any time during your wedding (I wouldn't recommend it for your first dance - but that's just me) it's just a super down-home fun lovie-indie song for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment